Length of course: 2 days
Suitable for: All areas of the motor trade.
Level: All areas
3 out of 5 car buyers would pay more in order to buy from a dealer they trusted.
We believe that trust is the foundation of successful selling. Our range of sales solutions are aimed at growing your natural ability to build trust with your customers and incorporate 4 key skills –
- Listening, not talking
- Identifying the customer’s needs
- Asking the right questions
- Having the right product to offer them to close the deal
Our courses are designed to focus on specific needs within the industry.
Course 1 – Foundation Sales
Getting back to basics and focusing on the bricks that build a strong relationship with customers. We examine the key principles that apply to sales across all industries and help you to refresh and develop these fundamental skills.
- Building trust and rapport with the customer
- Effective questioning skills
- Presenting options in a way that makes a customer want to buy from you.
- Handling objections without frustrating the customer
- Maintaining a positive, helpful attitude for success.
Course 2 – Selling to the public
Buying a car is one of the largest purchases most people will make, second only to buying their home. However, although the public do love their cars, most don’t enjoy the car buying experience.
Over 80% of car buyers are less likely to buy a car if the salesman is pushy.
Make car buying a positive experience by understanding the main frustrations a customer will experience. Our course will help identify solutions and help you put them into practice.
Building on the basic foundation skills, this course is aimed specifically at dealerships and independent traders who deal directly with the public. Within this course we examine the following –
- Identify how the principles of Treating Customers Fairly apply to your specific business.
- Gain an understanding of different personalities and how to identify them, using the DiSC profiling system.
- Recognise which sales techniques will succeed with different personality types.
- Explain financial products and cross sell in simple and clear terms that removes stress and confusion for customers.
Course 3 – Selling within the automobile industry
Strong relationships within the automobile industry are vital to a successful business. Whether you provide machinery, sell parts or deliver a service, your sales still depend on the customer service you provide.
Our bespoke B2B course focuses on developing your team sales techniques including –
- Identifying the best approach
- Building long term relationships
- Using DiSC profiling to understand personality profiles and build rapport
- Developing effective communication techniques
If you work just for money, you’ll never make it. But if you love what you are doing, and always put the customer first, success will be yours.