The Customer Experience is the key differentiator for your business, it is the only way to stand out in the crowded automotive marketplace. Our courses are designed to help you drive the right customer experience for your organisation – One that is aligned to your values and to your customer’s needs.
Our customer service training courses – suitable for customer facing people, team leaders and managers – enable you to build a consistent culture of service across your organisation.
We offer 2 customer service courses
- FirstImpressions – For those who deliver service, FirstImpressions is a 20-hour interactive course that develops service knowledge and skills and generates service improvement ideas that contribute to excellent customer service delivery.
- ServiceManagement – A 30 hour, interactive course, to develop team leaders and managers who need to manage customer service effectively and proactively, through their team.
Our Customer Service courses are accredited by the Institute of Customer Service; the UK’s independent, professional body for customer service. With over 400 organisational members and over 5000 individual members; the Institute’s key activities include:
- Publication of the UK Customer Satisfaction Index (UKCSI)
- Research and reports on the latest customer service trends and thinking
- Training and accreditation programmes for customer service professionals
- Public Policy Development
Both Customer Service courses are available as public workshops or for in house delivery. Call us Drive Development Solutions today on 0800 1337070 for course dates and locations or a quote for your organisation.